Tagen's First Marketing Post

 Hi, my name is Tagen Shew, and this is a little about me for my Business Marketing class. I'm currently attending LBCC online where I'm finishing up my associates degree in Business Administrations. Following graduation, I will be taking a real estate course and becoming a licensed broker. Upon finishing this, I hope to build capital to aid in renovation projects and personal home owning. I would really like to scale a renovation business and provide good living spaces for people in my community. 

I knew this class would give some insight on promoting a business in a more efficient way. Social media is a great way to market yourself, however there are so many other ways to do so and I wanted to learn about and improve on them. I hope to learn all about the psychology behind marketing and how that can affect the way a consumer portrays information. In my free time I like going to the gym which is something I'm very passionate about. I also enjoy thrifting, hiking, video games, and getting some good coffee in the morning. I recently learned how to surf two years ago and snowboarding just last year. I really enjoy doing both of those things even though I fall a lot snowboarding. 

The first picture my friends and I took at Blue Pools here in Oregon, the second picture is the Devil's Bridge hike in Sedona Arizona, and the last picture is of me snowboarding at Hoodoo last year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Chipotle

Marketing In The News: NBA x Stellar Algo Partnership